澳门娱乐官网开户最高占成：Armor Games Rules & Guidelines
Rules and Guidelines for Comment, Chat and Forums
Our Comment system, Discord Channel(s) and Forums are protected by the following rules. They are not negotiable, can not be challenged and breaking them may result in a warning or website ban.
All of the interactive features on the Armor Games website are free for every registered member. We kindly ask that you put some thought into your posts, and that you follow these rules and guidelines. Failure to comply with one or more of these rules may result in a ban from commenting/chatting/posting, or even the entire website.
- Rule #1. – All posting must be written in English. Posts written in any other language than English may be removed without notice. Exceptions to this rule:
- Non-English messages may be left on user profiles, but only after you determine that the recipient of your message can communicate in that other language used.
Writing messages in an alternate language to deliberately bypass our profanity filters or to initiate flaming, trolling or spamming, will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.
- Rule #2. – No “suncity56.com“ – Writing hostile or insulting messages aimed at other users for their views or comments. You can disagree with someone’s views and still be courteous and polite about it. Name-calling (“noob”) comments are at Moderator or Admin discretion and can be removed without warning. Continuing said behaviour is considered to be ‘Harassment’, which is more severe and will be dealt with accordingly. In short: ‘Be respectful of others at all times.’
- Rule #3. – No “Trolling“ – Deliberately posting controversial (sometimes off-topic) or purposefully misleading comments or posts with the intention of belittling other users or baiting them into a response. Pretending to be another user is also considered trolling. Most important: ‘Do not feed the trolls’
- Rule #4. – No “Spamming“ – No advertisements, or referral links to other services. We also classify spam as short replies (usually fewer than 7 words) which do not contribute to our game feedback system. Short messages that are links without text are highly discouraged and can be removed without notice.
- Rule #4.1. No posting of “Chain Letters”?or encouraging others to do this.
- Rule #4.2. No posting of ‘invite’ or ‘help’ links to any games, except in the official Community Forum threads provided by Armor Games.
- Rule #4.3. No “necro-posting“. Do not revive a thread that was inactive for a long time, unless there is a solid foundation and/or reason. However, if a Moderator feels there is no solid grounds for the revival, the thread can still be locked without explanation or notification.
- Rule #4.4. No “bumping“. Do not post in a thread for no other reason but to have it go to the top of the list. Repeated bumping will have consequences. ‘Start fresh.’
- Rule #5. – No impersonating users, especially Admins or Moderators. Impersonating an Admin or Moderator is strictly forbidden and will have your account punished to the fullest extent of our abilities.
- Rule #5.1. No ‘Sock-puppeting‘. Do not create multiple accounts to engage into sock-puppeting to praise, defend or support your own statements. These accounts will be deleted on sight and may have consequences for your main account as well.
- Rule #6. – No Hacking. No manipulating of our website or any embedded systems to acquire user data or exclusive Armatars. Whether this was intentional or not, this will likely result in you being permanently banned from any future website interaction.
- Rule #7. – No software piracy. No discussions of software piracy, illegal material, blocking software for advertisements or linking to related websites will be tolerated. ‘Play it fair’.
- Rule #8. – No hateful posting. Do not post material that is hateful or mean towards race, religion, gender, medical condition, lifestyle, etc. Even if you personally don’t think of this as hateful or mean, someone else might. ‘Think before you post.’
- Rule #9. – No lewd or offensive content. Do not post lewd or offensive content, or pictures/links to lewd or offensive content. Do not initiate a discussion about Drugs, Politics, Religion, Sexual or any other obscene/profane topic. Keep everything Safe for Work, and always remember that kids visit this website. Basic rule: ‘If in doubt, don’t post it.’
- Rule #10. – No swearing or crude language. If you’re that angry about something, take a break for a while, or -if possible- confront the other user directly instead of in the comments/chat/forums. If you feel that a situation is beyond your control, or you expect it is going to escalate, contact an Admin or Mod and explain the situation to them. Let them handle it and ultimately, respect their final ruling without complaining.
- Rule #11. – No bypassing of filters and/or censoring.?Do not post any text which bypasses our profanity filters or censoring by purposely misspelling, using punctuation or spaces, using letter/symbol substitutions or any other means. You will only get one warning for this, then you will be banned.
- Rule #12. – No complaining about being banned. Also, making another account to circumvent a ban makes you unwelcome to be a member on the site. Do not complain about other users being banned either. If you wish to contest a ban, use the appropriate form linked at the designated place. Bypassing/circumventing a temporary ban, of any duration, will automatically upgrade it to a permanent ban. ‘Face your actions and respect their consequences.’
- Rule #13. – No complaining about post deletion. Do not complain about Moderators removing a message that you have posted. We trust our moderators, and if they’ve removed a message or forum post you made, they had a good reason to do so.
- Rule #14. – Alternate (‘alt’) accounts. Users who create alternate accounts for multiplayer games are not permitted to use it for game/profile comments, or posting in the forums. Please use your main account for this activity. ALL of your alternate accounts must be listed by name in the profile biography (about) of your main account, and EACH alternate account must mention your main account in its biography. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- This alt account can not be used for commenting, chatting and/or forum posting and needs to have its messenger closed.
- A link to this alt account needs to be placed in your primary account, along with the statement that it is your alt.
- A statement must be placed in the alt account’s about, saying this is the alt account from your primary account.
- An alt can only be used for gaming purposes, nothing else. Rating, favoring games and adding friends is allowed though.
- Admins/Mods can always shut this alt account down at their own discretion, if it should be used to break any of the website’s rules. Consequences may reflect upon the primary account as well, according to the situation.
- Rule #15. – Do not post any personal information. Not about you or anyone else and do not ask for it from other users. We don’t want to know your street address or phone number. If you want to post a photo of yourself, please post it in the official photo thread in the Community Tavern.
- Rule #16. – Turn off your ‘Caps Lock’. Do not use excessive ALL CAPS in your posts. Also, do not post any nonsense text that consists entirely of a repeated letter/punctuation/symbol. Do not engage in or initiate post flooding by consecutively and/or continuously posting the same line or a message that utilizes a large block of space between other users’ posts over an extended period of time. This is considered to be spamming and will be acted upon accordingly.
- Rule #17. – Do not copy or plagiarize other user’s messages. ‘Be original.’
- Rule #18. – Do not post messages containing images of typed text. Especially if they are in an alternate color. This confuses other members who may think you have some special authority, which is against our Terms and Conditions. It also defeats our search engine, which cannot read your message text. Any images of this kind will be removed on sight and consequently acted upon by the Admin’s/Mod’s discretion.
- Rule #19. – No ‘newbie bashing’. New players are encouraged to participate on this website. All users are expected to be polite and encouraged to be helpful and courteous in their interactions with new users.
- Rule #20. – No ‘hijacking‘. Do not hijack a discussion in order to take over by making a comment or post which is unrelated to the original topic. Better: create a new topic and go from there.
If you have any questions about these rules and guidelines, you may always contact a Moderator. You can find the current list of active Moderators on?our About page.
You can also contact us through?the Contact page.
Interaction Rules & Guidelines v2016-1.8 – Ferret / MrDayCee
Last updated: 1/24/2018